Kingwood Ladies Lacrosse 20/21 Letter Jacket Policy
The K.L.L policy for qualifying for a Letter Jacket on the girls H.S. team is as follows
- Varsity players. (Players must have been on Varsity for at least half of the games played during Spring season.)
- Swing players may letter if they have been swing player for 2 years and played in at least half of the varsity games for those 2 years (Spring Season Only)
- Tournament games do not count unless approved by the board due to extenuating circumstances (Hurricane, Covid, Murder Hornets etc..)
- Players from high schools other than KHS that qualify under the clubs policy can get their schools letter jacket paperwork approved by the head coach.
- Transplants from other teams can qualify with a letter from their previous school/coach.
- Player is in good standing with the club and has adhered to the Club and HISD policies. (This includes the grade and uniform requirements.)
- In the case of only one team, lettering is at the coaches and boards discretion.